Thursday 19 April 2012

BINGO TIME

Nomes has done it again...she has convinced me in her ever so evil persuading manner of hers to play Bingo with her!
She gives me this little square and says now you have to play cos I gave you the first square. At first I ignored this tiny square telling myself that I didn't have enough different fabrics in my stash to do it; I was doing well at ignoring that tiny square until it got the better of me...I just had to know 'Do I?'. So the hunt was on and to my very big surprise I had more than enough as you can see from the picture below.


This is my card


 

below is the description of each square



Nomes assures me that I will have fun,so I'm going to give it a shot. Now if anyone else is interested in playing you need to have your cards done and be signed up by April 22nd.


This is the link to where, when, who and how to
  http://www.hillbillyhandiworks.blogspot.com.au/p/bingo.html
Let's all join in the fun and win some great prizes!
Good luck to all :)

6 comments:

Beeshebags said...

Me? Persuasive? NEVER....cough cough. Well done at getting it all posted...did you get the Linky sorted? I had 'issues' doing mine, but Tonya assures me that Marcia will fix it when she gets back from retreat! I'm sure it's going to be heaps of fun...and even stir up some rivalry between us...hee hee hee (translates to evil one trying to do an innocent laugh!) Hugs The Evil One

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great Bingo Card and happy that you linked up to play with us.

Sharina said...

Thanks for the lovely comments I hope to have heaps of fun doing it :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Great job on your card...love the monkey!

Miss Hillbilly said...

So...you got hoodwinked into this huh? well, I am sure you'll have a fine time! I just got your card all logged down and you are ready to go!

Beeshebags said...

I may have cajoled or hookwinked or forced you into it, but just you remember who's marked off more squares than who missy! Love ya

Hugs
Nomie