Thursday 26 July 2012

Finally...

Going back some time I entered a Quilting Mumma's first swap, which was a mug rug swap. Well I have finally received my mug rug. My swap partner Jasmine ended up making me two because the first one got swallowed up by Australia Post :(




This was a delight to wake up to :)


Do you want to know what is inside it???.......


Okay I will show you, cos I am so nice and all!!


Not only did Jasmine make me a mug rug she made me a very delightful zippered pouch, which I must say is gorgeous. Did you know that the butterfly is a symbol of happiness...may there be many butterflies flying around us all.


Well that's me for now cos I have another swap to get finalised and that is the friend's swap that is being hosted by Khristina over at http://sewprimkhris.blogspot.com.au/.


2 comments:

Khris said...

oohhhh lovely goodies there Sharina. Love those colours. Well done to your swap buddy and lucky you.
Hugs Khris

Beeshebags said...

Love the pouch...ya lucky duck.

Hugs
The evil one next door xx